The MSU Pharmacies work to make every Spartans’ experience a good one including our students. MSU Pharmacies participate with a wide range of insurance plans. If a student is covered by a non-participating prescription plan, the student is responsible for payment and can submit the receipt to the insurance company for reimbursement.
Payment options accepted by the MSU Pharmacies include: Cash, check, Visa, Discover, American Express, MasterCard and Spartan Cash.
Services of interest to students:
- Free on-campus delivery and prescription pick-up service
- Mobile App for prescription refills
- Free prescription transfer service
- SyncRx Medication synchronization and other refill programs
- Wide selection of prescription and over-the-counter products are available, and special orders can also be accommodated
For Students and Parents
For many students, campus life will be their first time away from home for an extended time. Parents and students often have questions regarding medication transfer and payment by minor students. Please visit our Student Orientation Frequently Asked Questions page, which is a compilation of our most common questions.