MSU Health Care Pharmacy Covid-19 Vaccine
Clinic Information and Resource Page
Read Before You Book
Please read all the information on this page before making an appointment. There is a button at the bottom of the page to make an appointment. The Pharmacy reserves the right to cancel any appointment that does not meet the criteria for this vaccine even if you have arrived to the clinic. Any individual that has received another vaccine in the last 14 days is not eligible for the Covid-19 vaccine. Please schedule accordingly. It is advised that you fill out the screening form before you arrive to streamline the process. (see below)
The MSU Health Care Pharmacy is proud to offer the Covid-19 vaccine to our patients, students and MSU employee's. We currently have the Pfizer presentation and are open to all individuals 12 years of age and older.
If you are returning for your second appointment, be sure to bring your vaccine card.
WHAT TO EXPECT / RULES FOR THE EVENT
- If you have recently received a vaccine please make sure it has been 14 days before scheduling an appointment.
- Masks are required at all times
- Clothing should allow for access to your upper arm
- Please download and fill out the screening form (available below) to streamline the process
- Please bring your driver's license or a photo ID.
- Social distance maintaining 6 feet from others
- Individuals under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time to ensure proper social distancing during the event.
- Individuals with appointments will be the only people allowed in the clinic area (unless you are accompanying a minor)
- Public restrooms are available within the building
All vaccine administration is by appointment only. If you need an appointment please click here. (Please note we have a limited number of vaccine and it will be distributed on a first come first serve basis)
Clinic hours: (appointments only)
- Tuesday and Thursday 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday and Friday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- MSU Health Care Pharmacy
- 4660 S. Hagadorn Road
- East Lansing, MI 48823
The clinic will be held in a separate room from the pharmacy. Please check in with the greeter located in the lobby of the building.
At this time, the MSU Health Care Pharmacy is offering the Pfizer version of the Covid-19 vaccine. This is a two dose series with 21 days between each injection. This presentation is currently approved for individuals 12 years of age and older.
Click on the PDF below to download the Covid-19 Vaccine Screening form. It is advised to download and bring this with you to streamline the process. Patients under the age of 18 need to be accompanied by an adult.
If you are returning for your second dose, please remember your vaccine card.